Standard: FAA - 14 CFR PART 253
NOTICE OF TERMS OF CONTRACT OF CARRIAGE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The purpose of this rule is to set uniform disclosure requirements, which preempt any State requirements on the same subject, for terms incorporated by reference into contracts of carriage for scheduled service in interstate and overseas passenger air transportation.
This rule applies to all scheduled direct air carrier operations in interstate and overseas air transportation. It applies to all contracts with passengers, for those operations, that incorporate terms by reference.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||14 cfr part 253|
|Most Recent Revision:||NO|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|14 CFR PART 253||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2017-01-01||Status: ACTV|
|14 CFR PART 253||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 253||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 253||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 253||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 253||Change Type:||Update Date: 2011-01-01||Status: INAC|