Standard: FAA - 14 CFR PART 129
OPERATIONS: FOREIGN AIR CARRIERS AND FOREIGN OPERATORS OF U.S. - REGISTERED AIRCRAFT ENGAGED IN COMMON CARRIAGE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Applicability and definitions.
(a) Foreign air carrier operations in the United States. This part prescribes rules governing the operation within the United States of each foreign air carrier holding the following:
(1) A permit issued by the U.S. Department of Transportation under 49 U.S.C. 41301 through 41306, or
(2) Other appropriate economic or exemption authority issued by the U.S. Department of Transportation.
(b) Operations of U.S.-registered aircraft solely outside the United States. In addition to the operations specified under paragraph (a) of this section, §§ 129.5, 129.7, 129.9, 129.11, 129.14, 129.20 and 129.24, and subpart B of this part also apply to operations of U.S.-registered aircraft operated solely outside the United States in common carriage by a foreign person or foreign air carrier.
(c) Definitions. For the purpose of this part—
(1) Foreign person means any person who is not a citizen of the United States and who operates a U.S.-registered aircraft in common carriage solely outside the United States.
(2) Years in service means the calendar time elapsed since an aircraft was issued its first U.S. or first foreign airworthiness certificate.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||14 cfr part 129|
|Most Recent Revision:||NO|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|14 CFR PART 129||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2018-01-01||Status: ACTV|
|14 CFR PART 129||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2017-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 129||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 129||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 129||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 129||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 129||Change Type:||Update Date: 2011-01-01||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.