Standard: FAA - 14 CFR PART 142
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
(a) This subpart prescribes the requirements governing the certification and operation of training centers. Except as provided in paragraph (b) of this section, this part provides an alternative means to accomplish training required by parts 61, 63, 65, 91, 121, 125, 135, or 137 of this chapter.
(b) Certification under this part is not required for training that is—
(1) Approved under the provisions of parts 63, 91, 121, 127, 135, or 137 of this chapter;
(2) Approved under subpart Y of part 121 of this chapter, Advanced Qualification Programs, for the authorization holder’s own employees;
(3) Conducted under part 61 unless that part requires certification under this part;
(4) Conducted by a part 121 certificate holder for another part 121 certificate holder;
(5) Conducted by a part 135 certificate holder for another part 135 certificate holder; or
(6) Conducted by a part 91 fractional ownership program manager for another part 91 fractional ownership program manager.
(c) Except as provided in paragraph (b) of this section, after August 3, 1998, no person may conduct training, testing, or checking in advanced flight training devices or flight simulators without, or in violation of, the certificate and training specifications required by this part.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||14 cfr part 142|
|Most Recent Revision:||NO|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|14 CFR PART 142||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2017-01-01||Status: ACTV|
|14 CFR PART 142||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 142||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 142||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 142||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 142||Change Type:||Update Date: 2011-01-01||Status: INAC|