Standard: FAA - 14 CFR PART 151
FEDERAL AID TO AIRPORTS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part prescribes the policies and procedures for administering the Federal- aid Airport Program under the Federal Airport Act, as amended (49 U.S.C. 1101 et seq.).
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||14 cfr part 151|
|Most Recent Revision:||NO|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|14 CFR PART 151||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2018-01-01||Status: ACTV|
|14 CFR PART 151||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2017-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 151||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 151||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 151||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 151||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 151||Change Type:||Update Date: 2011-01-01||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 2 of 2.