Standard: FAA - 14 CFR PART 156
STATE BLOCK GRANT PILOT PROGRAM
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
(a) This part applies to grant applicants for the State block grant pilot program and to those States receiving block grants available under the Airport and Airway Improvement Act of 1982, as amended.
(b) This part sets forth—
(1) The procedures by which a State may apply to participate in the State block grant pilot program;
(2) The program administration requirements for a participating State;
(3) The program responsibilities for a participating State; and
(4) The enforcement responsibilities of a participating State.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||14 cfr part 156|
|Most Recent Revision:||NO|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|14 CFR PART 156||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2017-01-01||Status: ACTV|
|14 CFR PART 156||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 156||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 156||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 156||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 156||Change Type:||Update Date: 2011-01-01||Status: INAC|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 3 of 3.