Standard: A4A SPEC 106
GUIDELINES FOR AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE TRAINING
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
ATA Spec 104 describes an approach to the development of training materials, for use by airlines in training aircraft maintenance personnel. It also provides guidelines on basic standards for equipment use by airlines, in the presentation of training materials.
|Organization:||Airlines for America|
|Document Number:||a4a spec 106|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|