Standard: ISO 12641-1
GRAPHIC TECHNOLOGY - PREPRESS DIGITAL DATA EXCHANGE - COLOUR TARGETS FOR INPUT SCANNER CALIBRATION - PART 1: COLOUR TARGETS FOR INPUT SCANNER CALIBRATION
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of ISO 12641 defines the layout and colorimetric values of targets for use in the calibration of a photographic product/input scanner combination (as used in the preparatory process for printing and publishing). One target is defined for positive colour transparency film and another is defined for colour photographic paper.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||iso 12641-1|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|