Standard: LUL - G1333
MACTEC WARM START
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This guidance document applies to pump systems with a MacTec facility maintained by Stations DLO Escalators & Pumps department.
The purpose of this guidance document is to provide a Safe System of Work (SSoW) to follow when carrying out a pump warm start using the MacTec system.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|G1333||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-10-01||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 4 of 4.