Standard: LUL - G1339
ASBESTOS INFORMATION AND CONTROL
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This guidance document applies to Stations DLO Lifts and Escalators.
The purpose of this guidance document is to provide guidance on the essential elements that need to be considered, if the presence of asbestos is suspected in any location, or if the work planned may cause disturbance to such substances.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|G1339||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-01-01||Status: INAC|
|G1339||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 2 of 2.