Standard: IAEA - SSG-35
SITE SURVEY AND SITE SELECTION FOR NUCLEAR INSTALLATIONS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This publication was prepared under the IAEA’s programme for safety standards and complements other safety guides that deal with all safety considerations in site evaluation regarding the effects of external events and population distribution. It supplements and provides recommendations on meeting the requirements for nuclear installations established in the safety requirements publication on Site Evaluation for Nuclear Installations (IAEA Safety Standards Series No. NS-R-3) in terms of the safety aspects to be considered during the stages of the selection process of a site for a nuclear installation.
|Organization:||International Atomic Energy Agency|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|