Standard: NFPA - 61
STANDARD FOR THE PREVENTION OF FIRES AND DUST EXPLOSIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND FOOD PROCESSING FACILITIES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard provides requirements applicable to agricultural and/or food processing facilities for managing or mitigating fire and explosion hazards of combustible agricultural or food processing dusts or related particulate solids.
Purpose. This standard shall provide the minimum requirements necessary for safety to life and property from fire, flash fire, and explosion posed by agricultural and food processing combustible dust and represents the industry and commodity-specific requirements for agricultural and food processing.
|Organization:||National Fire Protection Association|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|NFPA 61||Change Type: ERTA||Update Date: 2016-09-14||Revision: 17||Status: ACTV|
|NFPA 61||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Revision: 13||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 61||Change Type:||Update Date: 2008-01-01||Revision: 08||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 61||Change Type:||Update Date: 2002-07-19||Revision: 02||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 61||Change Type:||Update Date: 1999-01-01||Revision: 99||Status: INAC|
|61||Change Type:||Update Date: 1995-01-01||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 48.