Standard: MHI - CMAA 78
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Specification 78 has been purposely developed by CMAA to recognize overhead traveling crane service and the service of associated hoisting equipment as an "industry" worthy of having guidelines and standards for providing high-quality, professional services performed by safety-minded, manufacturer-trained and certified technicians. With the introduction of Specification 78, CMAA intends to set higher performance standards and raise customer expectations related to the service of overhead traveling cranes and associated hoisting equipment.
|Organization:||Material Handling Institute Inc.|
|Document Number:||cmaa 78|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|CMAA 78||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2002-01-01||Status: INAC|