Standard: MHI - MH30.1
PERFORMANCE AND TESTING REQUIREMENTS FOR DOCK LEVELING DEVICES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard serves as the guide for designers, manufacturers, sellers, installers, owners, users and governing bodies of dock levelers and to provide guidelines for the design and testing of dock leveling devices, to promote the understanding of the respective responsibilities of manufacturers, sellers, installers, owners, users and governing bodies associated with dock leveling devices, and to provide a uniform means of comparison for dock leveling devices.
|Organization:||Material Handling Institute Inc.|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|MH30.1||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2007-01-01||Status: INAC|