Standard: HHS - 21 CFR PART 299
DRUGS; OFFICIAL NAMES AND ESTABLISHED NAMES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Definitions and interpretations.
(a) As used in this part 299, act means the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, sections 201–902, 52 Stat. 1040 (21 U.S.C. 321–392), with all amendments thereto.
(b) The definitions and interpretations contained in section 201 of the act shall be applicable to such terms when used in this part 299.
(c) The term official name means, with respect to a drug or ingredient thereof, the name designated in this part 299 under section 508 of the act as the official name.
|Organization:||Food and Drug Administration (Medical Products Quality Assurance)|
|Document Number:||21 cfr part 299|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|21 CFR PART 299||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2014-04-01||Status: ACTV|
|21 CFR PART 299||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2017-04-01||Status: ACTV|
|21 CFR PART 299||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2015-04-01||Status: ACTV|