Standard: HHS - 21 CFR PART 108
EMERGENCY PERMIT CONTROL
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
(a) The definitions contained in section 201 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act are applicable to such terms when used in this part.
(b) Commissioner means the Commissioner of Food and Drugs.
(c) Act means the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, as amended.
(d) Permit means an emergency permit issued by the Commissioner pursuant to section 404 of the act for such temporary period of time as may be necessary to protect the public health
(e) Manufacture, processing, or packing of food in any locality means activities conducted in a single plant or establishment, a series of plants under a single management, or all plants in an industry or region, by a manufacturer, processor, or packer.
|Organization:||Food and Drug Administration (Medical Products Quality Assurance)|
|Document Number:||21 cfr part 108|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||NO|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|21 CFR PART 108||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2014-04-01||Status: ACTV|
|21 CFR PART 108||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2017-04-01||Status: ACTV|
|21 CFR PART 108||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2015-04-01||Status: ACTV|