Standard: HHS - 21 CFR PART 136
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
For purposes of this part, the following definitions apply:
(a) The word bread when used in the name of the food means the unit weighs one-half pound or more after cooling.
(b) The words rolls and buns when used in the name of the food mean the unit weighs less than one-half pound after cooling.
|Organization:||Food and Drug Administration (Medical Products Quality Assurance)|
|Document Number:||21 cfr part 136|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|21 CFR PART 136||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2014-04-01||Status: ACTV|
|21 CFR PART 136||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2017-04-01||Status: ACTV|
|21 CFR PART 136||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2015-04-01||Status: ACTV|