Standard: GME 03002
BALL JOINT HOUSING MADE OF FERRITIC NODULAR CAST IRON
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
These technical terms of delivery are applicable to cast housing for ball joints and tie rod joints made of ferritic nodular cast iron and contain the requirements, which guarantee the quality of material and component.
|Organization:||General Motors Europe|
|Document Number:||gme 03002|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|GME 03002||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 1993-02-01||Revision: 1||Status: INAC|