Building construction machinery and equipment - Truck mixers - Part 1: Terminology and commercial specifications
|Publication Date:||1 August 2018|
|ICS Code (Construction equipment):||91.220|
|ICS Code (Construction materials and building (Vocabularies)):||01.040.91|
This document defines terms and commercial specifications for truck mixers used for producing concrete or mortar and for delivering concrete, mortar or the materials of the mixture to worksites.
This document is applicable to truck mixers that are either
a) truck mounted, or
b) semi-trailer mounted.
This document does not apply to
- fixed (stationary) mixers (see ISO 18650-1);
- turbo mixers (see ISO 18650-1);
- concrete or mortar mixing plants (see ISO 19720-1);
- small portable mixers (see ISO 18650-1);
- purpose-built underground truck mixers;
- volumetric mixers (mobile concrete or mortar mixing plants).