NORSOK - L-004
Piping fabrication, installation, flushing and testing
|Publication Date:||1 July 2016|
This NORSOK standard covers the basis for fabrication, installation, flushing, pressure testing, chemical cleaning, hot oil flushing and system colour coding of process, drilling and utility piping for offshore oil and/or gas production facilities.
This NORSOK standard does not cover the following:
- all instrument control/signal tubing downstream of first piping block valve;
- subsea pipework and risers;
- flexible hoses;
- sanitary piping systems within living quarters and other domestic areas, see NORSOK H-003;
- GRP piping, see ISO 14692 all parts;
- marine systems in hulls of vessels and floating platforms and land based plants.