Standard: ASTM - 11.08
PESTICIDES, ANTIMICROBIALS, AND ALTERNATIVE CONTROL AGENTS; HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES AND OIL SPILL RESPONSE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Pesticides, Antimicrobials, and Alternative Control Agents-standards cover health hazards and effectiveness of antimicrobial agents, insect control agents, pesticide formulation and delivery systems, and natural multi-cellular biological control organisms.
Hazardous Substances and Oil Spill Response-standards assess spill response devices, sorbent performance, in-situ burning, removal, shoreline countermeasures, and ecological considerations when using chemical dispersants.
Important changes that may impact your purchase decision: Standards from Committees E35 and F20 have moved from Volume 11.05 to new Volume 11.08 Pesticides, Antimicrobials, and Alternative Control Agents; Hazardous Substances and Oil Spill Response.
|Most Recent Revision:||NO|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ASTM 11.08||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2017-08-01||Revision: 17||Status: ACTV|