Standard: ISO - 24624
LANGUAGE RESOURCE MANAGEMENT - TRANSCRIPTION OF SPOKEN LANGUAGE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies rules for representing transcriptions of audio- and video-recorded spoken interactions in XML documents based on the guidelines of the TEI. As a secondary objective, the document aims to relate transcribed data with standards for annotated corpora. It is applicable to transcription data for studies in sociolinguistics, conversation analysis, dialectology, corpus linguistics, corpus lexicography, language technology, qualitative social studies and other transcription data of recorded spoken language. It is not applicable to other forms of transcription, most importantly transcriptions of hand-written manuscripts.
Annex A gives a fully encoded example and Annex B provides an element index and an attribute index.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|