Standard: AAMI 15225
MEDICAL DEVICES-QUALITY MANAGEMENT-MEDICAL DEVICE NOMENCLATURE DATA STRUCTURE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This International Standard specifies rules and guidelines for a medical device nomenclature data structure, in order to facilitate cooperation and exchange of data used by regulatory bodies on an international level between interested parties, e.g. regulatory authorities, manufacturers, suppliers, healthcare providers and end users.
This International Standard includes guidelines for a minimum data set and its structure. These guidelines are provided for system designers setting up databases that utilize the nomenclature system described herein.
The requirements contained in this International Standard are applicable to the development and maintenance of an international nomenclature for medical device identification.
This International Standard does not include the nomenclature itself, which is provided as a separate data file.
|Organization:||Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation|
|Document Number:||aami 15225|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|