Standard: ISO - 18241
CARDIOVASCULAR IMPLANTS AND EXTRACORPOREAL SYSTEMS - CARDIOPULMONARY BYPASS SYSTEMS - VENOUS BUBBLE TRAPS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies requirements for sterile, single-use, venous bubble traps intended to remove air entering the venous line during surgical procedures requiring extracorporeal circulatory support, which may include cardiopulmonary bypass (CPB), extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO), or venovenous bypass for liver transplantation.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|