Standard: ISO - 30408
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT - GUIDELINES ON HUMAN GOVERNANCE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document provides guidelines on tools, processes and practices to be put in place in order to establish, maintain and continually improve effective human governance within organizations.
This document is applicable to organizations of all sizes and sectors, whether public or private, for profit or not for profit.
This document does not address relations with trade unions or other representative bodies.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.