Standard: ISO - 30405
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT - GUIDELINES ON RECRUITMENT
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document provides guidance on how to attract, source, assess and recruit people. It focuses on key processes and practices, including:
— recruitment policy development;
— the flow from the sourcing of potential applicants to the boarding of new recruits;
— evaluation and measurement.
This document can be used by any organization regardless of type or size.
NOTE In larger organizations, the recruitment function is typically carried out by human resource professionals or recruitment experts. In smaller organizations, recruitment can be performed by people without formal human resource training or experience. This document can be used by anyone performing this function, as well as human resource educators and consultants who determine, analyse and report on recruitment
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.