Standard: 1206 BULLETIN
UL STANDARD FOR SAFETY ELECTRIC COMMERCIAL CLOTHES-WASHING EQUIPMENT
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Throughout the Supplement, when reference is made to requirements in “this Standard,” the reference is to requirements in the main body of the Standard and not to other requirements of the Supplement.
These requirements provide alternate requirements for the investigation of electronic circuits and controls used in appliances covered by this standard.
Thermal motor protectors in direct contact with motor windings and intended for direct control of the motor supply are outside the scope of this Supplement even if they incorporate one or more electronic components.
|Document Number:||1206 bulletin|
|Most Recent Revision:||NO|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|1206 BULLETIN||Change Type: BULL||Update Date: 2018-01-26||Status: ACTV|
|1206 BULLETIN||Change Type: BULL||Update Date: 2017-07-28||Status: ACTV|
|1206 BULLETIN||Change Type:||Update Date: 2012-09-14||Status: ACTV|
|1206 BULLETIN||Change Type:||Update Date: 2012-05-04||Status: ACTV|
|1206 BULLETIN||Change Type:||Update Date: 2012-01-20||Status: ACTV|
|1206 BULLETIN||Change Type:||Update Date: 2008-05-28||Status: ACTV|
|1206 BULLETIN||Change Type:||Update Date: 2007-10-05||Status: ACTV|