Standard: ASTM 11.06
ENVIRONMENTAL; BIOLOGICAL EFFECTS AND ENVIRONMENTAL FATE; INDUSTRIAL BIOTECHNOLOGY
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Volume 11.06 covers Environmental Assessment, Risk Management and Corrective Action and features standards on aquatic sediment; terrestrial assessments and toxicology; environmental fate of chemical substances; and risk assessment, communication, and management.
|Document Number:||astm 11.06|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||NO|