Standard: ASTM 14.05
STATISTICAL METHODS; HAZARD POTENTIAL OF CHEMICALS; THERMAL MEASUREMENTS; MANUFACTURE OF PHARMACEUTICAL AND BIOPHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Single-use systems - Guide for specification, design, verification, and application of single-use systems
Hazard Potential of Chemicals - covers flash point, thermal stability and instability, explosibility, and autoignition temperatures of chemicals.
Quality and Statistics - practices and guides evaluate statistical methods, sampling and data analysis, and quality statements.
Thermal Measurements - practices and test methods cover thermal analysis and thermophysical properties.
Manufacture of Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Products - covers the application of process analytical technology (PAT) within the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry, highlighting PAT system management, implementation, and practices.
|Document Number:||astm 14.05|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||NO|