Standard: ISO - 21067-1
PACKAGING - VOCABULARY - PART 1: GENERAL TERMS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of ISO 21067 specifies preferred terms and definitions related to packaging and materials handling, for use in international commerce, except for dangerous goods packaging where terms and definitions are given in the United Nations Recommendations on the Transport of Dangerous Goods .
This part of ISO 21067 is augmented by the following packaging-specific standards:
— ISO 6590-1;
— ISO 6590-2;
— ISO 15867.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 36.