Standard: DIN - AD 2000-MERKBLATT B 5
UNSTAYED AND STAYED FLAT ENDS AND PLATES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The design rules hereafter apply to flat ends and plates and tube bundles of heat exchangers as far as their staying effect is concerned. They are based on the Kirchhoff equations for plates taking into consideration the effect of the boundary conditions and multiple openings approximately.
In addition, the C-factors also include the effect of a Poisson’s ratio of 0,3. In the case of materials where the Poisson’s ratio differs considerably, and in those cases where the dimensions exceed the limits
|Organization:||Deutsches Institut für Normung e. V.|
|Document Number:||ad 2000-merkblatt b 5|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|AD 2000-MERKBLATT B 5||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-11-01||Status: INAC|
|AD 2000-MERKBLATT B 5||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-07-01||Status: INAC|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.