Standard: LUL - G1345
WHAT GOOD LOOKS LIKE - PROTECTING PEOPLE FROM MOVING PLANT
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document is for all London Underground staff involved in the scoping, planning, design and safe delivery of projects where people and plant machinery interface.
The purpose of this guidance document is to show examples of good practice of the minimum and desirable control measures to be taken where people and plant machinery interface.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|