Standard: JAG 5219.1H
(CODE 13) PUBLICATION OF THE MANUAL OF THE JUDGE ADVOCATE GENERAL
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Purpose. To assign responsibilities and establish procedures for the review, coordination, edit and publication of changes to the Manual of the Judge Advocate General (JAGMAN).
|Organization:||Office of the Judge Advocate General|
|Document Number:||jag 5219.1h|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|JAG 5219.1G||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2008-12-21||Status: INAC|
|JAG 5219.1F||Change Type:||Update Date: 2003-11-19||Status: INAC|
|JAG 5219.1E||Change Type:||Update Date: 1999-10-29||Status: INAC|
|JAG 5219.1D||Change Type:||Update Date: 1991-04-29||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.