Standard: (NFPA) - NFPA T3.20.15
HYDRAULIC FLUID POWER - QUICK-ACTION COUPLING - FLUSH FACE TYPE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Scope and field of application
To include dimensions and performance reuirements of a flush face valved coupling with both connected and disconneceted sealing capabilities
This standard defines dimensional interchange only and does not guarantee functional interchange. Series “A” is intended for medium duty service ie.e. hand tools and rigid mountings.
Series “B” is intended for heavy duty service, i.e. hose lines and other areas subject to abuse or rough handling/
To promote interchangeability of quick action coupling halves of the same rating.
To discourage interchangeability of quick action coupling halves of different ratings.
|Organization:||National Fluid Power Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa t3.20.15|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|NFPA T3.20.15||Change Type: REAF||Update Date: 1990-09-13||Revision: 90||Status: INAC|
|NFPA T3.20.15||Change Type:||Update Date: 1990-09-13||Revision: 90||Status: INAC|
|NFPA T3.20.15||Change Type:||Update Date: 1991-01-01||Revision: 91||Status: INAC|