Standard: MODUK - DEF STAN 00-045: PART 2
USING RELIABILITY CENTRED MAINTENANCE TO MANAGE ENGINEERING FAILURES PART 2: DEVELOPING AN RCM PROJECT PLAN
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Def Stan is intended to provide instruction on how to produce a Reliability Centred Maintenance Project Plan (RCMPP). The plan is used to record the assumptions, responsibilities sources of inputs and required outputs for each stage of an RCM analysis.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||def stan 00-045: part 2|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 3 of 3.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.