Standard: MODUK - DEF STAN 00-045: PART 3
USING RELIABILITY CENTRED MAINTENANCE TO MANAGE ENGINEERING FAILURES PART 3: GUIDANCE ON THE APPLICATION OF RELIABILITY CENTRED MAINTENANCE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Def Stan is intended to provide guidance on the RCM principles and processes that are to be applied whenever an RCM study is undertaken, as mandated by the requirements described in Def Stan 00-45 Part 1.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||def stan 00-045: part 3|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 12.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.