Standard: NFPA 1150
STANDARD ON FOAM CHEMICALS FOR FIRES IN CLASS A FUELS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard specifies requirements for Class A foam and the chemicals used to produce Class A foam that is used to control, suppress, or prevent fires in Class A fuels.
The purpose of this standard is to define the acceptance requirements and test methods for fire-fighting foam chemicals that are used to control, suppress, or prevent fires in Class A fuels.
Acceptance requirements shall not be deemed as establishing performance levels in actual fire-fighting situations.
|Organization:||National Fire Protection Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa 1150|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|NFPA 1150||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2010-01-01||Revision: 10||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 1150||Change Type:||Update Date: 2004-01-01||Revision: 04||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 1150||Change Type:||Update Date: 1999-01-01||Revision: 99||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 21.