German construction contract procedures (VOB) - Part C: General technical specifications in construction contracts (ATV) - Horizontal directional drilling works
|Publication Date:||1 September 2016|
|ICS Code (Contractual aspects):||91.010.20|
|ICS Code (Earthworks. Excavations. Foundation construction. Underground works):||93.020|
This standard applies to directional drilling between an entry point and an exit point, using pilot hole drilling, reaming and other types of enlargement, with subsequent pulling back of pipelines, conduits, cables, etc. with any type of profile.
This standard does not cover
- the making of launch, intermediate, receiving, recovery and other pits (see DIN 18300 and DIN 18303),
- drilling operations (see DIN 18301),
- borehole sinking operations (see DIN 18302),
- underground drainage (see DIN 18306),
- laying of pressure pipework (see DIN 18307),
- trenchless pipelaying (see DIN 18319),
- laying of cables and conduits in open trench (see DIN 18322).
DIN 18299, clauses 1 to 5 shall also apply. In cases where the specifications of DIN 18299 contradict the present standard, DIN 18324 shall take precedence.