Standard: BHMA - ANSI A156.115
HARDWARE PREPARATION IN STEEL DOORS AND STEEL FRAMES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
SCOPE AND PURPOSE
These Standards cover all significant dimensional attributes for mounting common hardware products in steel doors and frames. All dimensions shall be as shown on the accompanying drawings.
These standards were developed to show only the most commonly used preparations for door hardware, and provide targets for standardization. Where multiple configurations are in common usage, separate drawings are provided. For other configurations, it is recognized that these standards may be used in part, or with exceptions, while still providing some degree of basic guidance and standardization.
|Organization:||Builders Hardware Manufacturers Association Inc.|
|Document Number:||ansi a156.115|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ANSI A156.115||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-01-01||Revision: 14||Status: INAC|
|ANSI A156.115||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2006-01-01||Revision: 06||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 5 of 5.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.