Standard: HEI 3087
STANDARDS FOR AIR COOLED CONDENSERS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The Second Edition of Standards for Air Cooled Condensers has been developed by the Air Cooled Condenser Section of the Heat Exchange Institute, Inc. The technical information in these standards combines present industry standards, typical Purchaser requirements, and Manufacturer’s experience. In addition, the standards outline the important design criteria for air cooled condensers. These standards provide practical information on nomenclature, dimensions, testing, and performance. Use of the standard will ensure a minimum of misunderstanding between Manufacturer and Purchaser, and will assist in the proper selection of equipment best suited to the requirements of the application.
|Organization:||Heat Exchange Institute|
|Document Number:||hei 3087|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|