Standard: HEI 2854
PERFORMANCE STANDARD FOR LIQUID RING VACUUM PUMPS AND COMPRESSORS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The Fifth Edition of the Performance Standard for Liquid Ring Vacuum Pumps and Compressors presents industry standards and factory test methods. Definitions and nomenclature for liquid ring vacuum pumps and compressors are included along with design specifications, operating variables, correction factors, and figures that describe single and/or two-stage flat port plates, conical ports, and test set-ups for vacuum pump performance. Like all HEI standards, there is an appendix for conversion of English to SI units.
|Organization:||Heat Exchange Institute|
|Document Number:||hei 2854|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|