Standard: ISO - 19722
FINE CERAMICS (ADVANCED CERAMICS, ADVANCED TECHNICAL CERAMICS) - TEST METHOD FOR DETERMINATION OF PHOTOCATALYTIC ACTIVITY ON SEMICONDUCTING PHOTOCATALYTIC MATERIALS BY DISSOLVED OXYGEN CONSUMPTION
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies the test method for determination of concentration of dissolved oxygen consumed due to photocatalytic oxidation of phenol in aqueous phase by semiconducting photocatalytic substances. The method is applicable to powder test sample or film test piece of semiconducting photocatalystic material targeting water contaminants. This test method is not applicable for evaluating the materials conjugated with other base material, such as organic binder which can also be decomposed by the photocatalytic activity.
This document is applicable to the test method for the activity of powder test sample or film test piece of semiconducting photocatalystic material targeting water contaminants.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|