Standard: ISO - 1683 PLUS REDLINE
ACOUSTICS - PREFERRED REFERENCE VALUES FOR ACOUSTICAL AND VIBRATORY LEVELS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This International Standard specifies reference values used in acoustics, in order to establish a uniform basis for the expression of acoustical and vibratory levels.
The reference values are mandatory for use in acoustics for sounds in air and other gases, sounds in water and other liquids, and for structure-borne sound, but can also be used in other applications.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||1683 plus redline|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|