Standard: ISO - 27105
MILK AND CHEESE - DETERMINATION OF HEN’S EGG WHITE LYSOZYME CONTENT BY HIGH PERFORMANCE LIQUID CHROMATOGRAPHY
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This International Standard specifies a method for the quantitative determination of hen’s egg white lysozyme content in milk and cheese.
The method is suitable for measuring low levels of hen’s egg white lysozyme with a quantification limit of 10 mg/kg.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|