Standard: ISO - 18400-100
SOIL QUALITY - SAMPLING - PART 100: GUIDANCE ON THE SELECTION OF SAMPLING STANDARDS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document describes the structure of sampling standards for any kind of soil investigation. It also describes the coherence of the different parts in the ISO 18400 series. It provides guidance on the selection of sampling standards appropriate for the objectives of users.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.