Standard: 2115 BULLETIN
UL STANDARD FOR SAFETY PROCESSED SOLID-FUEL FIRELOGS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
These requirements cover processed solid-fuel firelogs that are intended for use as an alternative fuel in factory-built fireplaces, solid-fuel burning appliances and masonry fireplaces.
These requirements also cover processed solid-fuel fire starters, with a volatile fuel content not exceeding 75 % of the total fuel content, intended for use in factory-built fireplaces, solid-fuel burning appliances, fireplace inserts and masonry fireplaces.
|Document Number:||2115 bulletin|
|Most Recent Revision:||NO|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|2115 BULLETIN||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2017-08-04||Status: INAC|
|2115 BULLETIN||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-04-25||Status: INAC|
|2115 BULLETIN||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2010-05-07||Status: INAC|
|2115 BULLETIN||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2010-03-22||Status: INAC|
|2115 BULLETIN||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2008-02-15||Status: INAC|
|2115 BULLETIN||Change Type:||Update Date: 2007-09-17||Status: INAC|
|2115 BULLETIN||Change Type:||Update Date: 2007-08-31||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.