Standard: LUL - G1165
CALIBRATION OF SURVEY EQUIPMENT
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This guidance applies to calibrated survey equipment maintained and operated by the LU Survey team.
The purpose of this guidance is to ensure that all appropriate survey equipment utilised by the London Underground (LU) Survey team is calibrated and issued in a controlled and standardised manner.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|G1165||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-03-01||Status: INAC|