Standard: NFPA - 1616
STANDARD ON MASS EVACUATION, SHELTERING, AND RE-ENTRY PROGRAMS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard shall establish a common set of criteria for the process of organizing, planning, implementing, and evaluating a program for mass evacuation, sheltering, and re-entry.
The requirements in this standard are based on the existence of a program for integrated disaster/emergency management and business continuity.
An integrated program is defined in NFPA 1600 .
The integrated program is scalable to meet the needs of evacuation sheltering and re-entry.
Purpose. This standard shall provide public officials, private stakeholders, emergency management personnel, and emergency responders the essential elements, common terminology, roles, evacuation stages, sheltering, and re-entry phases for evacuation.
|Organization:||National Fire Protection Association|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|NFPA 1616||Change Type: TIA1||Update Date: 2016-12-01||Revision: 17||Status: ACTV|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.