Standard: ISO - 3834
WELDING - FACTORS TO BE CONSIDERED WHEN ASSESSING FIRMS USING WELDING AS A PRIME MEANS OF FABRICATION
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This International Standard is intended as a guide for the assessment of the capability of a firm to carry out a particular fabrication. In order to achieve this aim it lists the information and technical criteria to be taken into consideration.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.