Standard: RTCA DO-299
REPORT - ASSESSMENT AND RECOMMENDATIONS ON VISUAL ALERTS AND AURAL ANNUNCIATIONS FOR TCAS II
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Since the introduction of TCAS II, opposite reactions to Negative Resolution Advisories (RAs) have been regularly identified and have continued with TCAS II Version 7. Special Committee 147 was tasked to analyze the display configurations and aural alerts for Negative RAs. The purpose of this work was to determine whether problems exist with current display and annunciation requirements for this class of RA. This report documents results of SC-147's analysis and recommends an approach for resolving identified problems.
The report is structured as follows:
|Document Number:||rtca do-299|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|