Standard: RTCA DO-301
MINIMUM OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE STANDARDS FOR GLOBAL NAVIGATION SATELLITE SYSTEM (GNSS) AIRBORNE ACTIVE ANTENNA EQUIPMENT FOR THE L1 FREQUENCY BAND
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document contains Minimum Operational Performance Standards (MOPS) for GNSS airborne active antenna equipment designed to use the GPS or Galileo L1 frequency augmented by other systems/equipment/techniques as appropriate to meet the performance requirements for primary means of navigation for en route, terminal, non-precision, and precision approach phases of flight. An active antenna is one integrated with a preamplifier. Minimum requirements for passive designs are specified in DO-228 and DO-228, Change 1. This MOPS specifies an alternative to active antenna requirements specified in DO-228 and DO-228, Change 1
|Document Number:||rtca do-301|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 3 of 3.